Pre-need planning should be a natural part of life because it provides you with a wonderful way to express how you care about your family. It helps to eliminate most of the emotional and financial decisions that a spouse, child or other close relative must face at the difficult time surrounding a death.
At Chapel Hill, we have helped thousands of people choose and pay for their cemetery arrangements in advance. To plan ahead means taking time to discuss your cemetery options with one of our professional advisors and then deciding which options are right for you – just what you would have wanted.
We offer many ways to assist in the completion of these important decisions:
- At Chapel Hill there are no gimmicks, high pressure tactics*, or “special offers”…only respect and concern for those left behind.
- Our offices are modern and comfortable. We have many samples and aids to help you through the decision-making process. For this reason, we will not intrude in your home unless, of course, we are invited as a more convenient option for you.
- You have up to 36 months to pay with no finance charges on all pre-need purchases. As an added convenience, your checking account can be automatically debited monthly at no additional cost. We also accept Visa and MasterCard.
- We are fully licensed with the State Of Illinois to sell our products and services pre-need. We are also audited by the state on an annual basis to ensure that all pre-need sales and their funding are handled properly.
- Since Chapel Hill is family owned and operated, we truly care about everyone we help. We have not done our job properly unless you and your family leave our office feeling comfortable with your decisions. Pre-planning should not be a burden, it should provide peace of mind… this is our goal.
* NOTE: Some cemeteries are known to promote “free” grave spaces or other “free” services as a way of getting your attention or just getting you locked into their facility. Be sure to compare ALL costs in pre-planning, such as additional graves, opening & closing fees, vaults, memorials & monuments. No reputable business gives their products or services away. The “free” item is always made up somewhere else.